Customer Implementation and Support
MEDFORD, MA / FULL-TIME
As a customer implementation and support representative you will be working with our customers to make sure that they are setup correctly on Energy Choice’s platform and understand our API documentation. You will give recommendations and perform training based on their use case, report bugs to our software department, and communicate issue solving solutions to our customers.
• 2+ years of experience delivering customized software to clients in a project environment
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Experience in working with Software as a Service
• Experience in working with web services, APIs, integration engines
• Experience in an analytical role
• Comfortable interacting with customers at all levels within their business
• Develop an in-depth understanding of our products, offerings, and services
• Work alongside the wider Deployment team to develop solutions for the client using our software
Working At Energy Choice:
Energy Choice’s integrated diverse product offering is managed by an efficient and talented team with problem solving abilities for our customers and partners. Instant feedback, transparent communication and co-worker support are highly valued.
Energy Choice is an equal opportunity employer. This means we provide an open and inclusive environment for all employees. We prohibit discrimination of any kind as are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, age, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability status.